Sunday, April 23, 2023

{BYSHC} Spring Into Christmas Linky Party - Day 3

 I am playing along with the {BYSHC} Spring Into Christmas Linky Party today with a  slimline card that features part of a sheet of beautiful scrapbook paper for the main image.

I think I bought this paper over a year ago at a shop in my area, knowing I would use it for a Christmas card.  My Pleated Lace Slimline Die set from sponsor Gina Marie Designs was the perfect size to capture these fun Santas.  I tied a red twine bow, added layers of white, red, and green behind the slimline die cut, popped on a sentiment from Pinkfresh Studios that I foiled in red, and finished the card with six Pinkfresh glittery embellishments.  Super quick and simple!!  

I hope you have time to join in on our fun this week.  It's a great opportunity to get started making Christmas cards!  Just add your card to the Linky Party Gallery.  You may even win a prize from one of our wonderful sponsors!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. 
In kindness, Cathy

Challenges Entered:
ABC Christmas / H for House and I for Indoors


7 comments:

  1. Beautfiul paper! Loving those fun Santas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card so much! Those Santas are awesome... beautiful paper and one of my favorite dies from GMD!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! That paper is so cute!! And that die is beautiful, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully designed; love the background paper. Thank you for sharing with us at Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That paper is amazing - I love it! Such a lovely design too. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart with Gail and me, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete