Sunday, February 5, 2023

Let's Craft & Create Challenge #192 - Say What?!? Use A Sentiment

 February's Challenge #192 on the Let's Craft & Create Blog is AG with the optional twist to use a sentiment.  

I leaned into this one and made a Galentine card with lots of sentiments on the candy heart background. This is a very old die from my stash from Sugar Pea Designs and every February, I am grateful I have kept in my collection!  For this card, I die cut it twice - once from the striped patterned paper.  The second time from white, inked each row in a different color, placed them randomly, and then stamped a word on each heart.  

The die cut sentiment is called "Sweet Senti-Mini" from Trinity Stamps.  I recently found it in the clearance area of my local stamp store.  I love the font! The white background is a cover plate that has been in my stash a while too (probably from Pinkfresh or Papertrey Ink).

I am part of a Galentine exchange in a group I belong to, so I masked a Valentine sentiment for this card.  It's been fun to make other cards and send them to female friends!  Gives me a whole new reason to think about beefing up my stock of Valentine stamps!!

Hope you will join us this month and link your creation on the Let's Craft & Create Blog. Thanks for stopping by my blog. 
In kindness, Cathy 


1 comment: