Sunday, February 12, 2023

{BYSCH} Sketch Challenge #30 - A Wobbling Santa!

Back with a second card for {BYSCH} Blog Sketch 30 and this one was fun to make because Santa is a wobbler!!

My card features images from MFT's retired "Joyous Holiday" stamp set. It's been in my collection for a while.  Santa is fussy cut and on a wobbler device! It is so cute! Who doesn't love a wobbler?!?  It makes me so happy; I want to wobble everything!! I love how the sun's shadow looks in the photo - maybe like Santa might look as he sneaks in at night and adds a star to the top of a Christmas tree!!  

Hope you are able to join the {BYSHC} Challenge this month. Upload your cards to the album here.  Thanks for stopping by my blog!   
In kindness, Cathy


1 comment:

  1. Adorable card, and terrific use of a wobbler since ladders are known to do such a thing to a person!

    ReplyDelete