Saturday, November 5, 2022

Let's Craft and Create - November Challenge

 This month's Let's Craft and Create Challenge is to be inspired by a sketch.  I LOVE sketch challenges because they often spark the creative process for me.  One of my favorite sketch challenge blogs from a few years ago was Sweet Sunday Sketches.  I loved the designers and fun sketches.  My card captured some of the simplicity of one of their last sketches before the blog closed in 2015 with sketch #300.  

I moved things around and changed the focal point from a rectangle to a fussy cut image.
 

This card was a Tim Holtz extravaganza!! I tried to capture a multimedia look using some of his stencils, ink blending, and stamps for the background. It's finished off with lots of white splatter using diluted acrylic paint.  The image is Tim's Stamper's Anonymous Snarky Cats with extras from his Things/Talk clear stamp set.  Lots of fussy cutting went into this card, but I love how it turned out.

I hope you will join us this month.  Take a peek at the inspiration from the rest of the DT on the blog and then link your card in the gallery. Thanks for stopping by my blog. 
In kindness, Cathy


No comments:

Post a Comment