Friday, June 24, 2022

BYSHC - Sketch 23/ Card 2




Back with my second card for BYSHC Cardmakers Sketch #23.  For this one, I focused on using some of the Taylored Expressions goodies I have in my stash.  The Garden Party embossing folder was a perfect background because of its border. added some visual interest and texture around the card.  I knew I wanted to use the Festive Fir Die as my main image - and I cut a second tree from Vicki Boutin's Warm Wishes paper, and a third tree from TE's Gold Foil Cardstock in my stash.  I pieced them together and used the same gold foil for the Noel Script sentiment (which is no longer available).  Scraps of gold went back into the embossing folder for the flags, along with some glitter paper.  Clear jewels accent the card along with the gold dots from the die!  This card was a little putsy, but the result was worth it.  The gold and white gives it such an elegant look!  Hope you join BYSHC Cardmakers this month and add a card to Sketch #23 album!

Thanks for stopping by my blog.                                           In kindness, Cathy

Challenges Entered:

Christmas Craft Creations June /Trees

Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge- June / AG/optional snow globe

The 12 Months of Christmas June / AG/optional twist of plaid



4 comments:

  1. You won the June challenge at Die Cut Divas. Please Email us at thedcdivas@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card. Thanks for joining us over at the Christmas Craft Creations Challenge.

    ReplyDelete