This card is a bit of a two-for-one challenge for me! The theme for Challenge #522 at Addicted to Stamps & More is Christmas, and another design team I'm on, Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers, is in the middle of its Christmas in July Linky Party.
If you're making Christmas cards for the ATS&M challenge, I'd love to encourage you to pop over and upload your creations to the Linky Party gallery. There are lots of fabulous prizes up for grabs from some amazing sponsors!
For my card, I kept things fairly simple, letting the fun background paper take center stage while showcasing the delightful Mini-Oddballs on a Sled stamp from Stamping Bella. I dusted off my Copic markers and put my somewhat rusty coloring skills to work!
To create the snowy scene, I used a scalloped border die to cut a snow hill from silver shimmer cardstock. I used the same shimmer paper to die cut several snowflakes, adding one more from white glitter cardstock for a little extra sparkle. I finished the card with sentiments from Simon Says Stamp and a few Pinkfresh Studio pearls.
I'm looking forward to seeing your Christmas cards in both galleries! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I always appreciate your visit!
In kindness, Cathy

No comments:
Post a Comment