Tuesday, July 23, 2024

{BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party 2024 - Snowflakes Abound

 Back with another card for this year's 

My card features products from one of our sponsors, Gina K Designs.  I started by using white heat embossing and ink blending the a snowflake panel from her retired stamp set Peace Love Joy Mini and added one of the sentiments from Two-Step Holiday Mini stamp. The part I love best about this card is how easy the dies from Gina K's Master Layouts 2 make getting the perfect border around each layer. I foiled the snowflake background in silver DecoFoil (from sponsor Therm-O-Web)and cut it using the largest Master Layout stitched die.  I mounted it in blue using the largest straight edge rectangle.  I then cut out the image panel and white paper using the other two rectangle dies in the set.  I found a scrap of silver glitter paper and die cut the largest flag in the set.  The card is finished with sequins from my stash.


There are a few days left to add a card to the gallery for the {BYSHC} Christmas in July 2024.  I hope you can join us!  Thanks for stopping by my blog.
In kindness, Cathy


3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card, Cathy! Love all the pretty snowflakes and the shine! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many fabulous snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Love. Thanks for joining us at BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete