Saturday, June 8, 2024

Addicted to Stamps & More - Challenge #472/Christmas

 Hi All,

I am excited to announce that I have been asked to join the Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge Blog DT!  For the next six months, I will be sharing cards for each of their series of two week challenges. That means I will be digging into my collection to make birthday, Christmas, and any occasion cards as well as using my stencils, die cuts, and Copics!!  I am thrilled to be part of this team from now until the end of the year.  

Kicking things off is a Christmas Challenge! So let's get started. . .  


The main panel of my card is a retired Taylored Expressions embossing folder, called Holly. The image is a set called Poinsettia Blooms by Newton's Nook.  I used white heat embossing with the stamp and then gave a faux watercolor look using my Distress Inks.  The poinsettias and the little leaf pieces are layered and nestled under each other to give it some dimension. The sentiment is one I had in my stash - already done with red heat embossing and I decided to fussy cut around it to look like it was die cut!  I finshed off the card with three clusters of clear sequins.  I love how this card turned out with all of the white!
I hope you join Challenge #472 on the Addicted to Stamps and More Blog.  Just link your card to gallery at the bottom of the blog.  You have two weeks until the challenge closes!  It's never too early to get a start on your Christmas card stash!!  Thanks for stopping by my blog.
In kindness, Cathy





No comments:

Post a Comment