Friday, April 5, 2024

Let's Craft & Create Challenge #206 - Optional Theme: Beautiful Butterflies

 Back with a new Anything Goes with an optional theme challenge for you on the Let's Craft and Create Blog.  This month's optional theme is Beautiful Butterflies.  My cards feature some new products from Pinkfresh Studios.  They came in their recent online Create and Connect event and were released in March.  The top card features their Fluttering Butterflies Washi Tape.  The bottom card uses the Fluttering Butterflies STAMP and STENCIL sets and all were cut using the Fluttering Butterflies Dies. Everything came in the class kit!  


I hope you have a chance to play with us this month!  Thanks for stopping by my blog.  
In kindness, Cathy

1 comment:

  1. helloooo, Cathy! You know just how dear butterflies are to me, right?! Your designs are just fantastic - thanks for sharing and inspiring my NEXT batch of butterfly cards!
    You have me wishing that I had the stamps now!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete