Friday, April 19, 2024

BYSHC "Spring Into Christmas" Linky Party!

Excitement is in the air because the first of three annual Linky Parties for the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Blog begins today!  The Linky Party lasts for a week! There are sponsors and wonderful prizes! It's such a great way to get a head start on Christmas cards. 


 My card features two products from Unity Stamps, one of our generous sponsors. 

I started with Unity's Christmas All Around Background for the card base and used three colors of green ink to give it a color-dipped look.  I then used red ink with Simple Stories Pine Trees stencil on top.  Finally I die cut the circle out of the panel.  Unity's Happy Holiday Wishes was used to create the tree and the sentiment.  The tree was inked on top of patterned paper, fussy cut, finished with red sequins and one yellow sequin on the star.  I raided my scrap drawer for the papers behind the tree and the red checked paper strip on the card front.  

I hope you can join in this week's Linky Party fun!  More details and a list of sponsors can be found on the Build Your Stash Cardmaker's Blog.  Thanks for stopping by my blog!
In kindness, Cathy


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Cathy! I love the shaker element... add the perfect touch to an already amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card!!!!! So beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh la la! This is so yummy and beautiful. Love all the fun details and layers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card! That's an awesome tree design and a pretty background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the texture in this card, Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bold, modern, and fresh!! What a marvelous holiday design!!

    ReplyDelete