Friday, January 13, 2023

{BYSHC} Sketch #29 for January!

 The {BYSHC} Blog Challenge is continuing with Sketch #29 for January.  Once I got the hang of how easy this was to make in doubles, I created a few different sets of cards!  

For this card, I turned the sketch on its side and decided to keep Pinkfresh's Poinsettia Washi Tape set the "star of the show".  I die cut it using a an off-white cardstock and then went to my scrap drawer for the green striped paper.  I paired it with Taylored Expressions' Holly embossing folder to add texture, but keep it simple with color.  I layered the extra Poinsettia washi tape flowers over the wreath,  To finish the card off, I popped on a Pinkfresh foiled Holiday sentiment with some gold thread behind it. 

I hope you keep playing with us this month.  All you have to do is add your card to Sketch #29's Album in the {BYSHC} FB group to be eligible for this month's prize!! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

In kindness, Cathy

Challenges entered:
12 months of Christmas Challenge #96 - Out with the Old, In with the New
ABC Christmas - A for AG Christmas & B for Bear 1/11 to 2/4  (A for AG Christmas)

4 comments:

  1. such a wonderful card using some of the scraps we have laying around. love the colors you picked. TY for playing with us at CCC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful card. You've made great use of snippets and highlighted the sketch wonderfully. Please note that to be eligible for our prizes, or to be our winner or honourable mention, you should include our challenge graphic in your blog post. I'll check back before the challenge end date to see if you've updated to be eligible :) Thank you for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! It's amazing what you can do with snippets!! Thanks for sharing with us at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete