Saturday, January 29, 2022

BYSHC - Sketch #18

 

I found myself working on another card using Sketch #18 for BYSHC again this weekend.  I pulled out some newer items from Taylored Expressions to create the card. The tree is a die called Festive Fir. I cut it from 110# cardstock (covered with clear mailing) to make a stencil out of it and sponged a variety of greens, some browns, and colored the red with colored pencils. The tree's background is old PTI paper from my stash.  The red die cut is TE's Noel Script die and the black paper sentiment is from TE's package of Simple Strips in Reverse- Christmas. I used TE's Burlap Background stamp for the brown panel.  


February brings a new BYSHC sketch, so I was glad to have time to try a different version of sketch #18.  I am excited to be starting as a BYSHC DT member in February.  Thanks for stopping by my blog.                                         In kindness, Cathy

  

No comments:

Post a Comment