Tuesday, December 21, 2021

PPC&F - KLM Digital Designs

 KLM Digital Designs is a December sponsor for Passionate Paper Creations and Friends FB Group.  I had a chance to color two of their gnomes - what a treat (and a challenge to figure out the facial hair)!  Gnomes are the rage right now; even though it's Christmas and Christmas music is playing as I color, I resisted making them seasonal and gray-bearded.  Having said that, I think I had most of my E markers out to get the right amount of contrast by the time I got done!!




This first guy is called Valentine Gnome.  The digital image comes with three sentiments. 
The oval behind him uses blended Distress Oxide inks, some Distress sprays, watered acrylic paint spatters, and  Seth Apter's Pattern Play stamp with PTI's Scarlet Jewel ink for a little multi-media look.  The image is fussy cut and mounted on foam tape.  I cut apart Tim Holtz Label Stickers for the sentiment and added some sequins and enamel dots to finish it off.
Copics:  Hat - hearts-RV29,25, R81; stripes- B99,97,95, 91; E50, 41, 41, 33; fluffy border - BG0000, 70.






Snoozing Gnome comes with the sentiment you see and a second one that says "Just Breath" - "Pause and reset" all are so perfect with the image and after the past couple of years we have had!  
Again, the image is fussy cut and glued on a die cut panel from from Memory Box's Wrapped Scalloped Rectangle dies. I sponged some Speckled Egg Distress ink behind the gnome and used my W0 Copic for a little shading.  An oldie from my stash - Elizabeth Crafts Ribbons and Jewels Die is used as the embellishment down the side.  The background wood-look EF from Darice is another oldie from my stash.
Copics: Mushroom- E 30, 41, 50, 42, 70, 74; boots- E44, 47, 49, 41; hat- BG 57, 18, 72 (socks are the same with some G16 in the heel area); shirt-YR 18, 04, 65; pants E 33, 35, 37.




KLM Designs sells polymer stamps. Their Etsy shop sells both colored and black and white digital images.  Check out their FB Group for inspiration, too!  The PPC&F DT have been sharing KLM makes all month!  Hope you will check us out!

In kindness, Cathy


No comments:

Post a Comment